Are you attending a wedding this Spring and looking for the perfect dress to wear? I always find that Spring weddings are quite difficult to dress for. You never quite know what the weather will be like. It could be a beautiful warm day, a chilly day or even raining. You just never know so dressing to accommodate all these possibilities isn’t easy.
I’ve put together my top pick of dresses for a Spring wedding, they are all available on the high street now.
- Mildura Tabby dress – £129
- Minerva floral dress – £169
- Yaya Bardot maxi dress – £195
- Dee Dee lace dress – £129
From Phase Eight
- Darena lace dress – £150
- Jessica floral dress- £110
- Corabella dress – £130
- Hydrangea print dress – £110
From Karen Millen
- Floral Print Pencil dress – multicolour – £160
- Floral fit and flare dress – yellow floral – £145
- Floral print A-line dress – multicolour – £145
- Jacquard strapless dress – multicolour – £165
I think my choices of Spring 2017 dresses are all perfect for a wedding or even a day at the races. There is something here whatever your shape and style. All you need to do is add a beautiful pair of shoes, a lovely clutch bag and a fascinator for your hair, not forgetting a wrap or shawl to keep off the chill. Then you are all set for a wonderful day. But what if it rains? Well, any true gent would offer you his jacket or at the very least have an umbrella to hand.
What do you think to my top picks? I think my favourite is the Yaya Bardot. It’s a maxi dress, with a dipped hem. The shade of blush pink is very on trend for this season.
Saying that, I love them all.