I was asked my Sam over StressedMum to answer 73 vogue style questions, so I thought I would share my answers with you all.
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
I’m very boring, it would be a cup of tea, soya milk and 2 sweeteners. Although at Christmas I could be tempted by one of the festive hot chocolates.
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
It basically wherever my laptop goes. It could be the sofa, bed, garden or the local coffee chop.
3. All time favourite food?
I love lots of food, but probably roast potatoes………….. yummy!
4. Favourite author?
Wow, that’s a hard one. I read lots of books but at the moment I love Deborah Harkness and her All Souls books. They are amazing if you haven’t read them.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
It’s a big no from me, however I wouldn’t judge someone who was happy with it.
6. Favourite video game?
Ooh, as a child I was a sonic or crash bandicoot fan. I haven’t really played video games for a years, although my son loves them.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Reality TV, I love! Plus Movies 24, full of films I could watch all day.
8. Favourite film?
There are so many I don’t think I can choose.
9. Favourite book?
Pride and Predijuce
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
Always my laptop.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Be yourself, never change for anyone.
13. What project are you working on right now?
The whole house, but the living room is the current focus.
14. Favourite colour?
Pale pinks and pastel shades
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yes, I worked hard for all of my grades and I was pleased with the results.
16. Dream job?
17. Played any sports?
Sports is not my thing.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
One that I’m passionate about.
21. What do you like to collect?
Emma Bridgewater, I have a growing collection.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Friendly, loyal, happy
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
My eye brow lady.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
A cruise to Norway, oh and bespoke wardrobes.
26. Hogwarts House?
Slytherin, I love Harry Potter.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I don’t have any, I don’t think I ever will.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Always my family, this year we have moved to our forever home and we are all so happy about it.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
We have just come back from two weeks in Crete, it was wonderful.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My niece shouting ‘Sarah’ when I arrive at her house today. She isn’t 2 yet so just learning to speak. So cute.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas, it just has to be. I love everything about it.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
I’m honestly not sure.
35. Do you like surprises?
I do like surprises.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
When we got engaged, over 10 years ago now.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
When we got engaged.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Me and my Hubby decorated my sisters kitchen for her one day while she was at work. She loved it.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
I cook meals almost every day, but I’m not great at it.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Always something chocolaty or a cheesecake.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Crumbles and pies, or anything with custard.
43. Cake or pie?
Cake every single time.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Lamb, I just do not like it.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Cheesy chips or a pizza.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How to love yourself……. I think I might have to take the class as well.
48. Best animated film?
Little Mermaid, I love it. Although the Lion King is a favourite in the house at the moment.
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
For our first Christmas together, my hubby bought me a gift for every day we had been together, it was only a couple of months but so sweet.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Meet for a drink, see how it goes then arrange something fun and exciting.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Feel this (asking to feel his shirt) it’s boyfriend material…….. rubbish!
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
The normal, phone, keys an purse but also lipstick, pain killers and fruit bags for the kids.
55. Favourite drink?
Diet coke, tea and champagne.
56. If you could play an historical character who would it be?
Queen Victoria, in her younger happier years.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Salmon sake or califonia roll
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I use loads of different ones, but my Charlotte Tilbury are actually my favourite I have a few.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I’m currently using no7.
61. Blow dry it air dry?
Most of the time it’s air dried and then straightened the next morning. Although if going out I will blow dry it.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting my hair done.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
21 Jump street, although I do laugh at a lot of films.
66. Movie that made you cry?
There is so many I cry at, in fact I cry at most of the films I watch.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Ooh, I don’t know but maybe Adele, she’s fabulous.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
I really don’t know.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
There are so many.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s a country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Cuppa of tea and a film
Hope you enjoyed reading a little bit more about me. I now tag some other lovely bloggers to see what their answers are.
Coffee, Cake, Kids