Have you thought about carpet tiles for your home or business? I have to say it’s not something I have really thought about for my home, however I have seen them in many places.
Carpet squares are actually a really cheap alternative to having carpets. They come in a large range of colours and patterns. It’s also easy to lay, I think I could do it.
It only takes a few steps to get transform your space with carpet tiles.
- prepare the floor, make sure it’s clean, smooth and level. It’s got to be dry.
- Find the centre of your space and mark it out.
- start laying your first carpet tiles along the line.
- place your tiles along the line and then adjust where needed before:-
- starting back in the middle and using spray adhesive to stick them down. Make sure you just spray either the floor or the tile.
- lay the tiles from the middle out then cut the out tiles if needed to make sure they all fit perfectly.
So you don’t have to be an expert DIY’er to have fabulous carpet tiles.
*This is a collaborative post.*